Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I am a Narcissist

I will allow you to guess who appears in more pictures on the walls of my apartment than any other person... stop guessing now, you're embarrassing yourself by guessing wrong so many times. The answer is me. I see my own picture now more every day than anyone else's picture on the walls of my domicile. Number Two is Yoda. After that is Kevin and Noah... but only becayuse they are in pictures with me.

Sigh...

Also, after a month, Team Sim'n'Tam have the internet again. Be forewarned.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may or may not have just read Sim'n'Tam as Simon Tam. Sigh.

- Amy

8:57 AM  
Blogger detayl said...

finally.. jeez.. you guys have a lot of nerve depriving the public of your semi-psychotic, somewhat intelligent, definitely-fun-to-read writing!

denise <><

8:35 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Yes, true it has been a while.

However, in my defense:
Hey look, a Mexican! (Dashes away and hides)

12:24 PM  
Blogger detayl said...

LOL..

denise <><

10:47 PM  
Blogger Lethal Interjection said...

Not for long my friend.
I will soon be on more, as while you are away at work I am going to draw caricatures of myself on all of your pictures/posters/computer screen/walls.
Also the caricatures will be in abstract. I think squiggles of blue permanent marker would probably be the best abstract representation.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home