Underwater Basket-weaving
Too many people take too many things too seriously.
I'm gonna need everybody to just loosen up a little. Thanks.
On a completely unrelated note, I play keeper for my team in an indoor soccer league. I bought a goalie jersey yesterday that is black with yellow highlights. The entire back is done in a bright yellow leopard-esque look. It is hideous, and I love it. Also, dear guy who kicked me in the head twice and head-butted me in the chest last night: That wasn't very nice. See the top of this post.
That is all.
I'm gonna need everybody to just loosen up a little. Thanks.
On a completely unrelated note, I play keeper for my team in an indoor soccer league. I bought a goalie jersey yesterday that is black with yellow highlights. The entire back is done in a bright yellow leopard-esque look. It is hideous, and I love it. Also, dear guy who kicked me in the head twice and head-butted me in the chest last night: That wasn't very nice. See the top of this post.
That is all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home