Monday, November 27, 2006

I am dumb.

Right now my life is a blur of working opening shifts, doing the run of a musical theatre production, sorting out a myriad of car and money issues, and going to production meetings for upcoming theatrical productions. Tonight, I had a production meeting at 8pm. I borrowed a friend's car (see Sam's life item 3) to make it to the meeting and drove out in the dark to be there on time, worried that I was going to be late/unable to find it. I got there and was relieved to see that our producer's house looked exactly as she described it to me. I scampered up to the door and knocked and was ecstatic to see my producer when she opened the door... right up until the moment she told me our production meeting is next Monday. I am so awesome. It's nights like this I wish I could afford a big ol' pizza so I could sit around eating and feeling sorry for myself because I am dumb. But I can't; so instead I am going to sit around eating nothing at all and feeling sorry for myself because I am dumb. In any case, sometime around February, I should be both financially solvent (I'll be able to disolve quarters) and my time should be roughly my own ance again. I'm looking forward to seeing you all then.

In other news, there is no other news. I need something fun and exciting to happen to me and soon. Feel free to be that something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home