Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rage-aholism, the first step is admitting you're addicted

So my Silver Dollar is spent, meaning that I shall be riding in style in the infinitely classy and speedy Rocket Box.

Here's my problem: I'm entirely tempted to spill out all my frustrations at the moment on this page, but I find that kind of emotional torrent, the tear-driven washing of the ethereal pages on the internet, both useless and just one more thing that I could add to a list of frustrations. Thusly, I shall refrain and contain my disparaging remarks that I desire to fling willy-nilly, to distribute anon, to cast about on all available targets of my ire. You, my dear sources of frustration and annoyance remain safe for another day.

That said, I have nothing else to really talk about. I find myself too weary for wit, too tired for... bah, some word that begins with a T... the point is, I don't feel funny right now.

Oh yeah! In related news, my very good friend JB sent me some friends for Humping Sully! If it is possible, Child-Molesting Randall looks even creepier than Sully, and Innocent, Naive Mike truly has no idea the sort of company that he keeps. McDonalds makes very creepy toys for Happy Meals folks. Also, you should all be proud. I bought McDonalds only once during their entirely addicitive Monopoly month of October this year. I'm very impressed that I kicked thataddiction, and you should be too. Fatter and Broker Sam is infinitely less preferrable to what I am now.

Ok, done now. Peace out.

2 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

Well done friend! way to ignore the fun that is monopoly mcdonalds. Speaking of toys, I am currently playing with some toy dinosaurs that my sister sent me and reenacting the scene from Firefly -- "Curse your sudden but enevitable betrayal!".. it's uber fun.
Hope to talk to you soon.. you sound like you could use some Steph-cheering-uping.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Lethal Interjection said...

I don't know if you can say you kicked the habit when co-workers and such supplied you with those little lick-and-stick tabs with happy names like Baltic Avenue and Marvin Gardins.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home