Pathetic
That last post wasn't funny or interesting at all.
So here's something I've been thinking about while I've been bored watching "My Fair Lady" over and over again: I'd like to see recreations of old TV shows with duck actors. I'd like to see A-Team ducks. A big black duck with a mohawk and a whole lot of gold chains would be really super awesome. MacGyver Duck could get himself out of a Chinese buffet's kitchen in two shakes using nothing but a toothpick, a salt shaker, and half a lemon. David Hasselduck in a new Knight Rider would be the series flagship. Personally, I think ducks would make great drivers if we only gave them a chance. They're only flying because because we don't think they could handle $0 down or 0% monthly APR financing. Just give them a chance.
It's jsut a thought. If some famous producer reads this and likes it, feel free to send me a cheque.
So here's something I've been thinking about while I've been bored watching "My Fair Lady" over and over again: I'd like to see recreations of old TV shows with duck actors. I'd like to see A-Team ducks. A big black duck with a mohawk and a whole lot of gold chains would be really super awesome. MacGyver Duck could get himself out of a Chinese buffet's kitchen in two shakes using nothing but a toothpick, a salt shaker, and half a lemon. David Hasselduck in a new Knight Rider would be the series flagship. Personally, I think ducks would make great drivers if we only gave them a chance. They're only flying because because we don't think they could handle $0 down or 0% monthly APR financing. Just give them a chance.
It's jsut a thought. If some famous producer reads this and likes it, feel free to send me a cheque.

1 Comments:
I'll see if any one's interested down here. You never know.
Post a Comment
<< Home