I don't have a storm cellar
At six this morning, our upstairs neighbour flushed his toilet, and it was loud enough to wake me up. My very first thought upon waking was that a hurricane was hitting our fair towna nd that I need to get underground... I'm clearly very intelligent first thing in the morning.
I also had a dream that I got transferred to LA and Anthony Hopkins has his latte exactly the same way Gary, one of our regular customers does. I'm glad Julia Roberts didn't come in to ask for anything to drink. I don't deal well with nightmares.
I also had a dream that I got transferred to LA and Anthony Hopkins has his latte exactly the same way Gary, one of our regular customers does. I'm glad Julia Roberts didn't come in to ask for anything to drink. I don't deal well with nightmares.

1 Comments:
You are such a nerd.
Also: Anthony Hopkins would totally splurge on the full-fat.
(amy)
Post a Comment
<< Home