Saturday, December 16, 2006

Pork Products, By-Products, and Bi-By-Products

Ok, so Walmart was out of our usual toilet paper brand, and out of the other cheap alternative. A discouraging discovery, to be sure. Discouraging mostly because it was my turn to purchase said toilet tissue. I ended up having to buy an expensive, cottony-soft, quilted, made-of-angel-wings toilet paper. It cost roughly eighteen billion dollars, and as I purchased the package of 24 rolls, I commented on how much sheer enjoyment and exquisite bliss I expected out of such overpriced hygiene supplies. These comments elicited a laugh out of our cashier which is ultimately the goal whenever we go grocery shopping. We aim to make complete strangers laugh and come home with a trunk full of delicious comestibles.

The point that I am roundaboutly making my way to is that upon use, thi new toilet paper is all I had hoped for and more. I don't think my posterior would find much more happiness if I tried using a duvet instead. It truly does feel like someone out there is harvesting angel wings for me to flush down the commode, and I truly appreciate it.

I just thought you all might like to know.

3 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

I am so pleased that you said duvet. That makes me happy.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Natalie Frisk said...

I am all about using angel wings to clear the area, but I am surprised that you had 18 billion dollars to spend on the process!
But no skin off my rear (or yours either, I guess).

11:37 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Well, sure. My options were really purchasing Asia or toilet paper, but when it came right down to it, can't wipe my bum with a landmass of that size, and really what other use is Asia?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home