Thursday, February 15, 2007

For Those Interested...

I am a person who suffers from chronic nosebleeds. When my nose gets dry, it bleeds. When my nose gets cold, it bleeds. When I blow my nose, it beeds. When I pick my nose... well, you get the idea.

Thusly, a cold, dry winter during which I have a cold means that I pretty much have blood dribbling down my face all day, every day. I feel like I should be starring in Fight Club. In fact, I really think I would have been a good choice to star in Fight Club... I could have been Edward Norton... and I could have been Brad Pitt. I could have done both roles. Kind of how Mike Myers plays every role in his films. I could also have played the character played by Meatloaf. Slap a fat suit with big old man-boobs on me and I would have been set. Everybody would have wanted to see that movie.

Also, I put my car in a ditch the other night. I did it moving at about 10 kph so it wasn't very exciting or deadly, but I still needed a tow truck to yank my car out of the slippery, snowy embankment. Not to be outdone, my sister who lives 5 hours away by airplane, got herself rear-ended by some jerk who apparently doesn't think stop signs are worth paying attention to when you drive a big pickup truck. It mostly totalled the car she was sitting in without hurting anybody. So that's good news, I guess.

All I'm saying is, she could at least have been considerate enough to wait a week or so, so my car in ditch story had time to become boring before one-upping me so crudely. A little common decency, you know?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, first off, it was a SEMI truck...and secondly it was a stoplight.

I'm glad you're okay, big brother!
*heart* joy

11:56 AM  
Blogger Natalie Frisk said...

That's crazy! (I mean Joy's accident...) a semi truck! How fast was he going? Any post-accident aches and pains?

-natalie

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home