Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Stupid good for nothin' Roommate

Tim won't let me get a puppy. Jerk.

I told him I'd take care of it and everything; all he'd have to do is pay for it. Useless, I tell you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sister wants a puppy, too, but her husband doesn't want one, so for christmas, my oma gave her one of these. it's a little toy robot dog, and when you put a battery in it, it breathes.

it is the scariest present i have ever seen, hands down, bar none. it breathes! skeery.

it does not, however, require food or pee breaks in the rain, and it will not shed or eat adam's slippers, so it's basically ideal.

(amy)

4:21 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Eww...

That was creepy. However, it made me want a real chocolate lab.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Lethal Interjection said...

I will, however, let you get some puppy jerky.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puppy in a blender?

rrrrrrrr yipe! rrrrrr

(amy)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home